Property & Pricing Administrator - Chester - Up to £18,000
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pricing and Contract Specialist who has experience in either the holiday lettings or travel and tourism industry. They must have excellent numerical and negotiation experience. The Property and Pricing Administrator will provide accurate and optimised pricing structures for the properties that we market. To agree commercial terms and maximise all contract acquisition opportunities. To work with existing property owners to maximise revenues and reduce churn.
Property & Pricing Administrator Essential Experience:
- Good numeracy and data interpretation skills
- Understanding of factors affecting price levels
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven negotiator in difficult situations
- Commercial awareness (ideally within the holiday lettings or travel and tourism industry)
- Understanding of browser-based IT systems
- Experience of using MS Office suite (Excel etc)
- Able to work in a target driven sales environment.
Property and Pricing Administrator Desirable Experience:
- Data analysis and data interrogation experience
- Understanding of demand elasticity and revenue management
- Experience of contract and commercial terms negotiation
- Ability to liaise with and provide feedback to a field based regional manager team
- Experience of working within the travel and tourism industry and/or property sectors (e.g. estate agency or residential lettings)
You will also be a primary point of contact for existing owners who wish to discuss pricing and commercial terms once they are live on our systems, managing relations and ensuring we retain key properties and keep 'churn’ to a minimum.
On a daily basis you will work through a list of 'pricing approval’ tasks, these are generated after the regional manager has completed their property visit and submitted their report and suggested prices on our internal systems. You will scrutinize the pricing structure and ensure it is accurate by referencing against other properties that we market.
Property & Pricing Administrator Benefits:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff pension
- Private Medical
- Death in Service payment
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
- Staff discount on cottage holidays
- Contract Negotiation