Our client, a leading Law Firm are seeking a Property Paralegal to join their Leeds office on a full time, permanent basis. This role offers an opportunity to work within a busy Social Housing team, focused on a wide range of property matters. The client is offering a competitive salary with benefits.
- Supporting the Partners in the team on a variety of tasks
- Tasks include carrying out completion statements, liaising about completion dates and priority searches.
- Supporting the team on security work, including reviewing searches, reviewing titles, and assisting in preparing disclosures for certificates of title
- Maintain a good knowledge of Social Housing law
- Demonstrate previous property experience dealing with sales work
- High attention to detail, and great efficiency.
- Ability to use your own initiative will be essential for this position
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines will be imperative
- Experience cruitial, more favoured over a degree
Salary for this role is up to £21,000 per annum