MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
To deliver agreed performance objectives and proactively contribute to delivering broader team objectives. To continually seek more efficient and innovative ways of doing things to improve business performance. To support others with guidance and step in to provide active support where it will make a positive difference to the outcome. The role will not be limited to providing support to the Property Operations team and will involve other internal departments.
- Ensure all process documentation is accurate and up to date
- Create new process documentation for undocumented processes
- Maintain and improve the Core intranet site, ensuring it meets the requirements of the business.
- Critically review all processes regularly, to identify improvement opportunities, and prepare recommendations for changes
- Implement agreed changes
- Support and work with the governance frameworks which will directly influence the efficiencies across CTIL’s projects and programs.
- Apply appropriate levels of governance to ensure all documentation received into CTIL Property and Acquisition is properly allocated and escalated where necessary
- Ensure companywide confidential information, and hard copy documents are stored appropriately using an offsite document storage solution
- Build relationships and support key stakeholders both within CTIL and across it’s supplier base
- Conduct regular meetings with Suppliers to monitor progress, streamline processes, and to ensure that work is carried out efficiently.
- Administration and processing of documents in support of CTIL’s activities including; Post sorting, filing, bar-coding, scanning, uploading and stored appropriately.
- System updates including using Shareholder tools and systems.
- Provide cover for Document controller when required.
- Track, check and report all Estates/Acquisition documentation; circulate for signatures and return to external suppliers within agreed SLA
- Conduct and report Arqiva FC/Drawings/HOP audits, and other supplier AHOP audit
- Enforce compliance of supplier performance indicators. Report and escalate on a weekly basis supported with appropriate evidence.
- Develop and report on operational metrics.
- Work with key suppliers to ensure compliance of key performance indicators.
- Report and escalate in to senior leader on a weekly basis, supported with appropriate evidence and reporting.
Compliance & Security
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
PERSON SPECIFICATION (EXPERTISE)
Experience (technical, managerial, industry)
The Ideal Candidate will be an experienced Administrator, with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The role holder must demonstrate a level of commercial acumen to actively seek cost and efficiency savings using innovative thinking and creativity.
Experience in telecommunications cell site deployment or related project management
Education level / Qualifications (professional, vocational)
Minimum GCSE Maths/English
Skills / Knowledge
Excellent I.T. and database skill (MS Office, MS Project, etc.) and advanced Excel skills
Strong interpersonal skills and integrity.
CTIL Values (BEST)
Operate and uphold CTIL’s values of Bold, Excellence, Supportive and Trust
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office
- Supplier Negotiation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job