Full Time - £20,000 - £25,000 - Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm - High-end indpendent agecny with excellent earning potential.
My client is a very high-end agency with offices in South-West London who are in their growth stages and are therefore looking for an enthusiastic trainee office co-ordinator to join their team in Battersea.
The main duties of this role include:
Office Coordinator Role Includes:
- Uploading properties and photographs onto in-house system to feed through to websites
- Preparing property details
- Welcoming clients, answering the office main phone line and front of house duties
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and presentation of the office
- Organising appointments for property photographs
- Drafting letters and general correspondence
- Responsible for signing out keys to agent contractors
- Keeping track of applicant enquiry statistics for the office
- Providing all round support and assistance to the Battersea office team member
Office Coordinator Candidates must be/have:
- Be organised, hardworking and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A good phone manner and customer service
- Well presented in order to represent the brand
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you are looking to start your career in the property sector and would like to be fully supported and trained, please contact Turner Wise Recruitment today for more details.
- Administration Duties
- Communication Skills