My client is a large and reputable company with offices throughout the South West. This respected West Country firm offers a broad variety of professional services and they are a highly successful and independent business. They operate a friendly and down to earth working atmosphere and have an enviable reputation.
We are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to assist with the busy running of the department and from time to time assist with Residential sales. This is a full time (part time could be considered), permanent position, based in the Dorchester area. The hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.45am-5.30pm. Salary is competitive with additional team bonus based on office commission structure.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience within the property sector in a similar position (desirable but not essential for the right candidate)
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A driven and pro-active approach to work
- Excellent administrative and typing skills
- Highly organised and efficient approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Driver’s license / Access to own vehicle
This will suit an individual who is currently working in a similar role who wants to embark upon a career with a dynamic and sought-after Estate Agency.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'