Property Marketing Consultant
You will be responsible for helping this new company with all there marketing needs and be the key force in building a brand awarness around London. You will be required to do the following:
- Devise & execute a strategy to grow overall audience & engagement on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube as well as Twitter, Pinterest in both the organic & paid space.
- Establish reporting to measure the engagement & revenue driven from social to feed back to the brands
- Feedback to the brands on social media trends, best practice & what key competitors are doing
- Continually testing messaging, creative & targeting
- Picture editing
- Create high calibre property brochures or site summaries
- Communicate with our customers via social media channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of the role social plays in the bigger picture alongside business objectives, KPI’s and other marketing channels
- A creative eye for both copy, video and design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Proven record of growing followers & revenue through both organic & paid social content; ideally for 2-4 year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per year
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'