iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bracknell who are looking for a Property Marketing Administrator to join their team. You will need to ensure each property is marketed at the most appropriate price, with the most appropriate supplier to achieve the best possible price. The work our client does within the department will have a direct impact on the marketing throughout a properties lifespan, which gives them an enormous amount of pride upon seeing another positive end result.
- Identifying the most appropriate estate agent to market each individual property through analysing performance based on property specification, location and other factors which may affect likely value
- Entering property specification on to the system based on information on tenure, layout, condition, amenities and other factors
- Interacting with RICS surveyors and agents, chasing appraisals and valuations and assessing the content for accuracy
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies in property details and/or valuations
- Managing any incoming enquiries related to appraisals and valuations
- Analysing local market conditions through liaison with local agents
- Researching and comparing recent sales of similar properties through internal data and other management information tools
- Assessing value of all properties and recommending the most effective marketing strategy to our clients
- Keeping in touch with local suppliers to stay up-to-date with current market trends which might inform property values and sales strategies
- Innovative - You will always be looking for ways to help the business improve.
- Accuracy - You will be leading by example ensuring that you comply with all of company policies. Youwill also have a high level of accuracy.
- Planning & Organisation - You will take a proactive approach in managing your work load, ensuring that youprioritise your workload to ensure you deliver expectations.
- Communication - You will be able to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and takeresponsibility for communicating upwards.
- Team Work - You will have the ability to become an integral part of a highly successful team is a key part ofdriving results and building our future.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- GCSE Maths and English (grade A-C)
- Sales Support