Founded in 2009, Oasis pioneered the "Home Meets Hotel" concept, combining the quality and service of a hotel with the authenticity and comfort of a private home rental. Guests can book handpicked homes with a range of hotel-like amenities, including in-person check-in and check-out, fresh linens and toiletries, and on-demand concierge services. Beyond the home, Oasis helps guests get the most of out of their stay with their city guides, which provide insider tips and can't miss spots. Additional benefits include exclusive perks like access to local gyms, private members clubs and more.
As one of our Property (Supply) Specialists you are responsible for growing our supply and managing existing relationships in London.
You will spend your time on:
- Property/Supply Acquisition (40%)
- Home Strategy - You will work with the Destination Director to assess the available data and determine the kind of Homes we need to add to our curated portfolio. This includes analysis of destinations demand to determine the bedroom-mix and neighborhoods to target
- Distribution Channel Management and Account Management (30%)
- Revenue Management - You will develop a pricing strategy, rate schedules, and forecast occupancy for each of the Homes in your portfolio. Supply Specialists will advise owners on pricing strategy and anticipated demand for their home. You will also be responsible for updating pricing on the Oasis website and Online Travel Agencies like Airbnb, HomeAway, and Booking.com.
- Online Travel Agency Listing Health - Supply Specialists are responsible for meeting and maintaining standards on OTAs.
- Account Management - Our owners and partners need to know when the performance of their homes is suboptimal. You will analyze and advise them on how to improve performance, maximize revenue, and minimize guest complaints.
- Portfolio Management (20%)
- Home Evaluation - All new Homes in our portfolio will be hand picked by you. Our Homes must be well designed, high quality and in sync with the Oasis brand.
- Portfolio Upkeep - Our Homes must always be in perfect condition, priced accurately for season and market, and marketed appropriately through our various channels. It is important that our Homes are driving bookings so you will work with our Reservations Team to ensure they have all the information needed.
- Quarterly Reviews - Keeping owners up to date on the performance of their homes by crafting and delivering detailed quarterly reports.
- Market Analysis - Stay on top of your market by keeping an eye on the local competition and the short-term rentals prices
- Local Sales & Marketing (10%):
- Partnerships- You will use your sales expertise and knowledge of the company to assist with engaging local businesses from the Demand, Supply and Perks aspects of the business.
- Networking - You need to be a chatter-box who can talk (and listen) to lots of people so that we spread the word about Oasis. You will also already know a lot of people who you can reach out to when you start in your new role.
- Event Hosting - Shouting from the rooftops isn’t the only way - we love hosting useful, targeted events. You will support the Director of Sales and Marketing to produce events that showcase your portfolio and advance the company.
- Speak excellent English and possibly a second language
- Have at least 2 years of impressive experience in Hospitality, Real Estate, Property Management or Sales
- Know your Destination like the back-of-your-hand. In fact, even better than the back of your hand, because who even knows the back-of-their-hand that well?
- Can multi-task
- Know how to pitch in person, on the phone and over email
- Are passionate about what you do and like high-energy, fast paced environments
- Are outgoing, energetic, and customer service oriented
- Have excellent organizational skills and are detail-focused
- Are professional, punctual and presentable
- Are courageous enough to risk failure in the pursuit of success