An exceptional opportunity for a well-spoken, well presented and diligent Property Manager to join a lovely independent agent within their office in Dulwich.
My clients have a fantastic local reputation and are looking for a Property Manger who wants to be a part of an award winning team and progress their property management career. This is a massively lucrative position with a genuinely top client.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Profit share.
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Lucrative basic salary up to £35k
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is advantageous.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'