Our client a well established, award winning independent Estate Agent dealing in Sales, Lettings and Property Management are looking for an organised , self motivated Property Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a property management team in the busy Uxbridge office where they have a great working environment.
The Property Manager is a vital part of the Lettings team, essential to the continued success and the growth of their portfolio, ensuring tenancies are sustained and properties maintained. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of problem solving with excellent customer service skills.
You will be working in a fast paced environment so speed and accuracy is key, as well as being completely up to date with current legislation. You must work well in a team and be able to deal with any management issues quickly and efficiently using your strong customer service and communication skills. They offer the use of a Pool car for the Property managers to use for inspections.
You will need a full UK driving licence, and use of your own car for inspections.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Competitive salary
- Mon- Fri working week
- Holiday entitlement
- Award winning independent agency
Main responsibilities for this role of Property Manager:
- Looking after a portfolio of 140 properties
- Arrange maintenance quotes and repairs
- Book end of tenancy checkouts
- Deal with deposits and allocation at end of tenancy
- Arranging all compliance
- Dealing with renewals
Essential skills for this Property Manager role include:
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Property Management experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Good time management and excellent organisational skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Must hold a FULL clean driving licence
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on your own initiative , working for a top Estate Agent, apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'