We are currently recruiting for a Property Manager in the Greenwich area for our client; a very well-established property services (AST and leasehold) management company with multiple offices throughout Kent and SE London.
The position is permanent and will provide an opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies.
Requirements for this role:
- 12 months or more of experience managing AST property portfolios for multiple clients
- A full and clean driving license and your own car
- Experience with Radar or Reapit is a bonus but not essential as training will be provided
- Competitive salary with commission and bonuses
- Fantastic team environment
- Excellent Career opportunities
- Inspirational Training
- Opportunity to obtain a professional qualification with PropertyMark (previously ARLA) following a successful training period.
- Monday - Friday: 8:45am to 5:30pm
You will be tasked with managing an AST portfolio of 100 - 150 residential lettings properties
- Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Liaising with lettings negotiators across the company's network of offices.
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
- Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
- Handling tenancy deposit returns
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Service of notices, S21 and S8
- Property Management
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Property Managers
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'