Property Manager with experience in block management essential (pref AIRPM qualified) ... This is a great opportunity to join a professional surveyors and property managers who can offer you the opportunity to become RICS qualified. It’s important that candidates have experience in managing residential blocks including some mixed-use and be keen to provide an excellent service to clients.
You'll be joining a professional and well-established team dealing with a range of prestigious freeholders, RMC’s and Corporate clients and be responsible for a portfolio of residential blocks, all within close proximity to the office which will help you to build good relationships with clients (this position is both home and office based).
- Managing your own portfolio of residential blocks and mixed-use buildings, mainly in Central London
- Service charge budgets and reconciliations including client reporting and monitoring and controlling arrears
- Instructing contractors and overseeing routine maintenance works
- Working alongside surveyors involved with major works projects
- Carrying out inspections and meeting with clients
- Ensuring buildings meet current health and safety standards
- Support from assistant property manager
Our client is looking for a well-organised candidate with a proven track record in residential block management, a professional and pro-active approach and good communication skills. The salary is in the range of £35-£43,000 depending on the depth of your experience. Benefits include generous holidays, pension, medical etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'