Want to work for a company who reward their property management team for their hard work with quarterly incentives ranging from ski trips, beach holidays, fine dining and more?
Are you a superstar property manager with at least 1 years experience in AST Property Management?
Your new company:
An exciting opportunity has come about to join a successful, award winning and growing property business based in SW London. This company have a winning mentality and are on a mission to have the best property management service in London that is unrivalled when it comes to customer service. This company want the best property managers out there and in return they will treat you like their biggest asset.
Your new role:
- Manage a portfolio of 120 properties in London
- Carry out pre-tenancy works
- Check in & check out reports
- EICR / Gas safety compliance checks
- To arrange routine & emergency maintenance
What you will need to succeed:
- You will be extremely organised, diligent and have a great memory when it comes to compliance.
- You will be a great communicator with real problem solving skills, someone who is pro-active with their approach and think outside of the box to resolve situations before reaching out to third parties.
- You will be a fast learner and able to keep up to date with current legislation
- A minimum of 1 years experience within property management or property management administration is essential
Whats on offer?
- This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000 for the right candidate as well as an attractive benefits package.
- They offer quarterly incentives for those who go above and beyond and if you are a superstar you will be rewarded with holidays, fine dining, sports tickets and more.
- This client offers great progression and is the type to create roles for progression based on where you see your career going.
- It's an exciting time to join, the business are doing really well and have consistently beat their records year on year.
- You will have the opportunity to make it your own and have full autonomy of your portfolio.
- Newly refurbished offices surrounded by excellent transport links.
If you would like to hear more please contact April Gunn at or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'