Property Manager - Block
Location: Rayleigh, Essex
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 5:30pm and Friday 8:30-5pm
Holiday: 22days holiday plus bank holidays
We are looking for a proactive, resilient Property Manager to join our professional team. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in dealing with Freehold and RMC clients as well as new build developer clients.
- Managing 15 sites with 1200 units (houses and apartments) - mix of new build and some older sites.
- Handling and resolving leasehold enquiries
- Preparing budgets (service charge, ground rent, insurance)
- Leading on Section 20 major works projects
- Attending AGMs
- Ensuring customer service is at the forefront of delivery
- Full compliance across health and safety
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholder’s
- Block management experience
- AIRPM qualified (although not essential)
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Experience of District Heating Systems would be an advantage
- Someone that is technically minded and able to learn would be beneficial
- Evening meeting time off in lieu
- Employee Assistance Programme via Peninsula
- Lunch provided every Friday to all staff when in the office
- Employee of the month (nominated by colleagues)
- Pool car for site inspections/meetings
- Supportive PM Team Leader
- Office based with the potential to a part home based/part office based working arrangement
- Positive and friendly working environment
Please note only candidates with relevant experience and meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Jackson Sims Recruitment, specialists in Block & Estate management, is a property management recruitment company operating in London and the UK. Should you be a candidate or client working in property management we have a multitude of recruitment services they can be tailored to you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'