Reporting to the Head of Operations the focus of this role is to lead a property team in delivering a first class service to residential properties. You will manage a portfolio of five communities around Manchester, in accordance with RICS and ARMA-Q. Leading by example to your team in promoting the highest standards of service delivery and customer service.
Responsibilities as our Property Manager will include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of residential building portfolio
- Managing all repairs and planned maintenance and monitoring the performance and costs
- Building and maintaining client relationships to develop strong and lasting partnerships and loyalty, with high levels of quantifiable customer satisfaction
- Liaising with tenants, landlords, directors, contractors and other parties to ensure all services are delivered to the highest standard and expectations are fully met timescales
- Proactively meet all customer communication needs, using a variety of media.
- Ensure works and all services delivered against budget, managing purchase orders, invoices, contracts and any associated financial administration.
- Produce key customer information such as budgets, financial commentaries and quarterly reports.
- Contribute to effective financial management, producing service charge budgets or carrying out periodic spend v’s budget reviews.
- Ensure effective two-way communication, promoting a truly motivated team and positive staff engagement.
- Recruit, develop and retain talent within your team
What we are looking for in our Property Manager:
- Min 2 years’ experience within a Property Management role, residential or commercial considered, including leasehold and compliance.
- Knowledgeable in relevant regulations, legislation, guidance and best practice.
- Significant experience of delivering excellent customer service and effective supplier management
- First-class communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Driven to achieve results
- Proactive, versatile and self-assured
- Qualified up to IRPM Member level, or willingness to work towards
urbanbubble requires people who are professional, hardworking, innovative, and passionate; who are effective in their roles, and who truly engage with the customer.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the role as our Property Manager, then please click 'apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!
- Communication Skills
- Property Management
- People Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'