Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search to find an experienced Property Manager who is looking for the next step in their career and to join our client, a successful global property consultancy based in Prime Central London.
As the Property Manager, you will responsible for overseeing the management of a high end portfolio of PCL residential properties, ensuring they all meet legal compliance requirements and that you are setting the bar for delivering excellent customer service to both Landlords and Tenants.
- Ensuring your portfolio of properties are effectively and productively managed
- Providing excellent customer service at every opportunity
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Escalating to the Regional Property Manager where appropriate
- Undertake all aspects of property management including reactive, preventative management, health and safety and compliance
- At least 2 years experience in an AST Property Management position.
- ARLA qualification preferred
- High levels of customer service
- Good problem-solving skills
This opportunity offers a competitive basic salary, with the successful candidate being entitled to a bonus scheme across the course of the year.
- Up to £34,000 basic salary (experience dependant)
- Discretionary bonus
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'