An exciting opportunity to join a well established Estate Agents in Horsham as a Property Manager. The role will involve managing a residential portfolio as well as managing a small team. You’ll be responsible for dealing with repairs and maintenance issues, negotiate deposit returns, manage relationships with local contractors, assist and train junior staff members and ensure the department is compliant at all times.
Salary & Benefits
- £25,000 per annum
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- No weekend working
- Additional benefits including life insurance, pension etc
- Experience managing a residential portfolio
- Good, up to date knowledge of lettings legislation
- Previous people management / team leader experience preferable
- Great customer service and communication skills
With on going training and a fantastic working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'