A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who is looking to further their career in Property Management in Bracknell.
As an Experienced Property Manager, you will need to:
- Provide a designated group of client’s with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings accounts
- Develop and build strong relationships with key clients
- Liaise/negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Meet and exceed both team and individual service standards
- Investigate and resolve queries and problems
- Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
- Coach and develop junior staff members of the team
- Undertake weekly review meetings with agreed and designated staff
- Be the first point of escalation to resolve any client care issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
- Have minimum of 3 year’s property management experience
- Have accurate administrator skills
- Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Annual incentive trips for our top performers
- Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
For more details please call Carrianne at AMR .
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant,
We also specialise in recruiting Graduate Trainee Estate Agents for the Property industry
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £250 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'