*** PERFECT FOR A WORKING PARENT ******
EA Recruitment have been instructed by our client, a small family run agency based in St Johns Wood NW8 which has been operating over 25 years. The company specialises in residential lettings and covers the area of St John’s Wood, Regents Park, Little Venice, Maida Vale and Hampstead.
We are recruiting for an experienced Property Manager to work on a PART TIME basis only Monday to friday 10:00am - 4:00pm. We are offering a £26k - £32k salary (pro rata for 25 hours per week).
Interviews are taking place this week with an immediate start available.
Accounts based duties include:
* Receive and post contractor invoices Post and chase renewal invoices for Landlord and Tenants Property management
* To take and log any maintenance on alto
* Request works order through Alto
* Update landlord Receive bills and log on alto
* Release payment to contractors
* Update EPC, Gas Safety and EICR Occasional property inspection if feasible
* Receive rent and prepare statements through Alto Renewals ( some files shared with current admin where necessary -managed properties only )
Main responsibilities will include:
* Effectively manage our live managed database of Tenancies
* Contact all tenants to enquire whether they wish to renew or extend the tenancy 90 days prior to the end of the agreement.
* Liaise with Landlord Negotiate rent increase if any
* Prepare renewal agreement if agreed
* Extend Deposit and provide certificate
* Chase renewal invoices to landlord and tenant
* End Tenancies ( some files shared with current admin where necessary -managed properties only )
* Arrange check outs and Inventory
* Discuss with Landlord to agree damage Organise return of deposits
* Update letting manager for re-marketing
* Reasonable commute
* 2 years Lettings administration or property management experience within a Letting Agency
* Enthusiastic and Hardworking
* Good telephone manner
* Well organized
* Can create effective systems for planning their day and follow effectively
* Experience in dealing with clients and tenants
* Calm under pressure.
* ARLA qualifications
* Knowledge of CFP and Alto
* £26k - £32k salary - pro rata for 25 hours (£16,250 - £20,000) negotiable depending on experience
* Working hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 16:00 pm (Perfect for a working parent)
* Fantastic office location and environment
To apply for this role please send your CV or alternatively contact Nikki at EA Recruitment to discuss in more detail.
- Property Management
- Property Manager
- Vebra Alto
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'