Property Manager - Richmond
The main purpose of the role is to ensure Landlords and Tenants receive a effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy. The key areas of the job involve:
Communication: Always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress and recording the same to the property management system.
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
- Comply with Employee Handbook including your Health and Safety responsibilities
- Comply with all current legislation affecting the business.
- Understand office income opportunities in relation to fees charged for services not included as standard
- Be a good team worker - working and supporting all central services, the local office, your CRM/s and your own CPM team and providing cover for other portfolios at all times but particularly during sickness and holidays
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Ensure that only approved and suitable contractors are instructed
- Raise work-orders for all works
- Obtain risk assessments and method statements for works
- Process all invoices
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Raise supervisory fees where our terms of business allow
- Achieving set KPI’s
- Peer check all management visit reports
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'