Our client, an independent estate agency witha few offices across North West London are looking for a Property Manager to join their existing team in Borehamwood. Due to the excellent service they provide and reputation they have gained, they are extremely well respected in the North London property market.
Working in a small team, the Property Manager will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of Properties around North and North West London.
Responsibilities of the Property Manager include:
- Maintenance work for managed and non-managed properties where applicable.
- Management of all safety certificates, gas, EPC, NICIEC, PAT etc.
- Invoice processing on the software.
- Quarterly property inspections.
- Communicating effectively with landlords and tenants with regards to works and complaint handling where necessary.
- Chasing rent arrears and communicating progress with the landlords.
- Dealing with evictions/court proceedings & serving notices such as Section 21 and Section 8.
- Utility management.
The ideal Property Manager will:
- Have at least 1 years property management experience.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Possess exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent communication skills - capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems.
- Be able to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
- Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner.
If you have the experience required and are looking for a new challenge in a growing independent estate agency, please apply now!
- Communication Skills
- Property Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'