Property Manager - Richmond - Leading Property Management Company
Are you customer focused, professional, organised and keen on a career in property?
Are you looking for a career with an established employer of choice that can offer you structured training and clear development and progression in the world or property?
Do you possess proven leasehold management knowledge and are completely customer focused?
Our leading national Property Management client is seeking a motivated and ambitious candidate to join the team on a permanent basis. We are looking to hire a customer focused and motivated Property Manager whom we can develop, train and progress to become a highly successful Property Manger and beyond. Working from the established and highly successful office, you will ensure our clients and customers receive 1st class customer service and true value for money that makes the business the Property Management organisation of choice.
- Established, stable and leading Property Management Company with structured support, progression and career development
- Competitive salary banding which is reviewed annually and as you progress
- Market leading benefits package from day one
- Excellent working environment containing positive employees who are proud to be part of the business
- Industry qualifications fully supported and funded such as IRPM or RICS
- Manage a property portfolio in accordance with industry regulations
- Respond and manage emails and calls from residents relating to site issues, concerns and requests
- Assist the management team in providing a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments ensuring 1st class customer care and portfolio administration duties
- Assist management and the wider business with company targets relating to service delivery and service standards
- Logging, maintaining and where needed investigating emails and correspondence from clients and residents
- Effectively managing and handling of client and customer emails and calls
- Plan, attend and chair client meetings, director meetings and site annual meetings
- Plan and prepare service charge budget in accordance with the terms of the leases
- Plan, prepare and conduct site visits and inspections including production of inspection reports where required
- Check and manage all client/site documentation such as insurances or compliance reports
- Liaise, book in and oversee contractors and trades that carry out works to the portfolio
- Where applicable prepare development specifications such as cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, etc., to issue tenders and appoint contractors
- Monitor and manage development expenditure
- Proven Customer Service / Service delivery experience is a must
- Experience within leasehold property management
- Professional, motivated and keen to learn and build a career in Property
- Competent IT skills, proven Administration capability and high levels of attention to detail
- Professional and approachable person
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team on more complex projects
- Driver and access to own car (Company pool car available)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure when needed
For further information on this role or if you would like to hear about further Property Sector roles in your area, please provide an updated CV containing contact information
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'