Your Move are seeking a Property Manager to join their team in the highly successful Darlington branch. This position requires you to have excellent administration skills, first class customer service and the ability to think on your feet.
We are looking for a candidate who is good at prioritising and enjoys working in a close knit team and gets satisfaction from delivering excellent customer service. Previous Property Management or Lettings Administration experience is a definite advantage.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the property sourcing team with negotiations and acquisitions
- Handling day to day enquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face
- Producing tenancy agreements
- Handling maintenance enquiries.
- Taking references for new tenants
- Gathering information from management companies
- Maintaining and compiling spreadsheets
- Liaising with clients
- Arranging Viewings
- Conducting Tenancy Renewals
- Previous property experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent numerical ability with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Commitment to and awareness of the team and changing workloads
- Ability to meet deadlines and taking personal ownership to achieve team goals
- General administration experience
Benefits of working with Your Move:
- Defined progression path
- On-going Learning and Development
- Overseas top achiever events
- Share saves
- 5 day working week
- Numerous employee exclusive benefits
- Pension scheme
- Exposure to career progression opportunities across the LSL Group
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at LSL Careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'