Property Manager in Northampton with a Market Leading Award-Winning Estate Agency.
Basic salary £20,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) with on target earnings of £30,000
Working for this successful Estate Agent will be hugely rewarding for the right individual. They have a successful team of property experts within the team and they are seeking a Property Manager/Administrator to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first class customer service is your passion, then this could be for you.
The ideal candidate will have/possess previous experience as a Property Manager and have a valid UK driving licence. Posses excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face, be able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication, be confident telephone manner and an ability to remain calm under pressure. Have good problem-solving skills, good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct Property inspections and complete appropriate reports liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice
- Assess and resolve maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Book checkouts, analyse reports and process documentation in line with company processes
- Manage end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensure deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Check invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintain high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiate dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
- Undertake any general administration tasks that may be required
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'