Property Manager - Bristol
If you are an experienced Property Manager that is looking for the next step in their career, with a fantastic compay independent agency with a great reputation then this position is perfect for you.
Our client is looking for a Property Manager to come on board, who industry experience working within Property Management.
As the Property Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing 150 + properties.
- Dealing with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors.
- Arranging annual gas safety certificates.
- Dealing with services and general maintenance enquires.
- Carrying out property inspections.
- Renewals of tenancy agreements.
- General day to day management
- Knowledge of Section 21, 13 and 8 are preferred
- ARLA would be an advantage
The package and working hours for this role are:
- Salary £24,000 to £30,000, negotiable for the right candidate and depending on experience .
- Monday to Friday.
Property Manager - Property Management - Lettings - Estate Agency - Admin
This vacancy is being managed by Spear Recruitment
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Property Management
- Block Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'