£29,000 + Pension + Parking
This is a great role within a growing local Company who are currently seeking an enthusiastic Project Co-Ordinator with strong organisational skills to join their happy team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the administration in relation to rented properties and new residential developments
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with tenants, suppliers and external partners
- Assisting with the co-ordination of new residential development projects and tracking progress
- Co-ordinating facility management requirements for all properties in the portfolio and arranging repairs
- Raising job sheets on a daily basis and allocating work to be completed by maintenance team
- Liaising with tenant to confirm access to property and tracking work completed through to conclusion
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'