Role: Property Manager
Location: Harborne, West Midlands
Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 basic + OTE £24,000
Hours: Standard hours include working 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our client, a well established estate agency based in Harborne, is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their existing team.
- Maintaining an accurate database of managed properties
- Property inspections and subsequent reports using current software (touchright)
- Management of day to day maintenance issues
- Management of external contractors
- Maintaining landlords legal compliance and duty of care
- Managing and arranging gas safety renewals, EICR’s, PAT’s and EPC renewals
- Conducting final check out inspections and liaising with Landlord and Tenant on dilapidation deductions and arranging return of deposit money to Tenant through our external accounts company
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
- Honest and hardworking
- Lettings or Property Management experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Full UK driving license and own car
- Well presented
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team and be prepared to be versatile when it comes to the job role
- Ability to multi-task and juggle work loads
This vacancy is being managed by Luke Bodington at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'