A fabulous opportunity for an experienced residential block property manager at this RICS regulated surveying and block management company, where you'll be dealing with a portfolio of high-quality central London residential blocks for freeholders, RMC's and corporate clients. Opportunity to study APC and RICS....
Responsible for your own portfolio of Central London residential blocks, this really is one of the friendliest property management company's and you will be joining a well-established team of property managers that pride themselves on providing the highest standards of property management.
Property Manager responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management and maintenance of existing portfolio of residential buildings in Zone 1 and 2 (Central London)
- Carrying out inspections to assess necessary minor and major maintenance and repair works
- Dealing with contractors
- Effective management of service charge budgets
- Managing major works (Section 20) including serving formal notices
- Ensuring buildings comply with health & safety legislation (relevant training provided where necessary)
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and reporting to clients
- A well-established surveyors and property management company
- Modern open plan offices easily accessible from Liverpool Street, Farringdon, Blackfriars and Holborn areas
- A friendly and professional working environment where you are encouraged to progress and achieve APC, RICS qualification
- An enthusiastic team player with experience in block management
- 1+ years' experience in a similar property management role - this could even be as assistant property manager with own small block portfolio
- Well-organised with good communication skills and keen to progress
- AIRPM qualification preferred and every opportunity to further your studies and opportunities within the business
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'