Property Manager - Shrewsbury
£22,000 to £25,000 // Depending on Experience
Plus Car or Car Allowance
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager for a very well-established and well-respected company within the property industry! This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Manager to join a fantastic team. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience and who is looking for a new challenge!
The Role of Property Manager:
- Will be responsible for the delivery of management service to portfolio of residential buildings and estates
- Will be the direct interface with the Client/Freeholder and Leaseholders
- Will be responsible for arranging and managing Section 20 works
- Will be responsible for preparing and managing budgets for each property within the portfolio
- Will be responsible for carrying out periodic inspections and ensuring that each site meets standard regulations
The Ideal Property Manager:
- Will ideally be a member of the AIRPM
- Will be experienced within Residential Block Management
- Will have experience in dealing with Section 20/Major works
- Will have excellent communication, administration and customer service skills
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Block Manager, Block Management, Residential Block Management, Residential, Property Manager, Block Maintenance, Property Maintenance, Block, Property, Manager, Senior Manager, IRPM, Budgets, Insurance, Section 20, Shrewsbury, Inspections, AGM, Maintenance Works
- Property Maintenance
- Block Management
- Property Manager
- Senior Manager
- Section 20
- Residential Block Management
- Key Words - Block Manager
- Block Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'