This is a fast paced busy office specializing in professional lettings so the ideal candidate must be a natural problem solver alongside having extensive knowledge of lettings legislation and processes.
Clearview Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside our client, one of North Bristol's most successful Lettings Agencies, who now require a Property Manager to join their team in Clifton, Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a minimum of 1 years of experience in a property manager role.
Property Manager Duties:
- Overseeing other team members & ensuring the department is running smoothly.
- Ensuring inventories are in place, signed off by tenant & dealing with queries/ maintenance issues raised on check in.
- Ensuring gas, pat & other certificates are in place & in date.
- Contacting landlords & tenants re tenancy renewals.
- Negotiating rent increases.
- Serving Sections 21 & 8.
- Booking Property Inspections.
- Booking check outs.
- Carrying out some check outs, property inspections & the occasional mini inspection should there be a maintenance issue that needs checking.
- Dealing with day to day property management queries.
- Organising maintenance issues raised from inspections carried out by our property inspector.
- Arranging contractors to undertake work at our managed properties.
- Passing charges to our Accounts Team for maintenance jobs completed tenancy renewals etc.
- Contacting utility companies on move-in) & move out of tenants.
Ideal Property Manager Candidate
- Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable, but full training is available.
- Advanced experience in MS Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Some strong property management experience having used property management software would be useful, in particular, LetMc.
- Experience of sending out Section Notices 21 & 8, as well as negotiating deposit refunds.
- Clean & businesslike attire.
- Own car (mileage paid)
Property Manager Package:
Monday - Friday 845am - 6pm
1 in 6 Saturdays to be worked.
Salary £22,000 Basic OTE £27,000-£28,000
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Candidate must have full clean drivers license and car to be considered for this Property Manager Position position
Clearview Recruitment are a specialist property recruitment company based in Bristol, if you’re looking for a new opportunity within the property sector contact the team at Clearview Recruitment today.
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'