Property Manager - Bishopston - up to £21,000 basic plus bonus scheme
Our clients are a very well established independent innovative Letting and Property Management agency with an enviable reputation. Due to continued growth in their Lettings Department they are looking for a Property Manager to become part of a team dealing with a large portfolio of properties.
A successful Property Manager for residential lettings is dynamic, professional, well organised and friendly with excellent communication skills. You will need to be a problem solver with a get up and go attitude, be good at dealing with both clients and tenants and be well presented.
The role available includes general letting administration and support, logging, assessing, and finding outcomes for maintenance queries, liaising with landlords and tenants routinely, liaising with tradespeople regularly, and carrying out detailed property inspections, inventories, check in and check outs amongst other associated Property Management Duties. As a property manager any new member of the team will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service and ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
Property Manager Key Skills:
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Polished & Well Presented
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• Previous experience of the property or a similar sales sector would be very advantageous
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'