Exceptional opportunity for a Property Manager £26,000 - £30,000 pa, to join this professional property management team in Battersea, London SW11...
As Property Manager of a local high quality portfolio of residential AST properties you will be involved in all aspects of property management on your portfolio...
- Salary £26,000 - £30,000 pa including bonuses
- ARLA property qualification is not essential but would be an advantage
- Full training updates will be provided to ensure the best possible property management service, compliant to the latest legislation, is provided at all times
- Exceptional opportunity to manage a very high quality portfolio of local properties
- Great career potential within this independent and highly regarded property company
- You will be managing a medium sized portfolio enabling you to concentrate on giving an exceptional property management service to landlords and tenants
- You will be working within a highly regarded team of professional and experienced property managers
- A full UK driving license is required
As Property Manager you will be part of a busy, friendly and well established team of property managers that pride themselves on personal service and adhere to the highest standards of property management.
As Property Manager responsibilities will include...
- Advising and guiding landlords on the management of their properties
- Developing and maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants whilst delivering excellent customer service
- Arranging contractors for maintenance and large scale work to ensure properties are in prime condition
- Organising property inspections
- Ensuring safety checks are carried out
- Ensuring all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Dealing promptly with all communications from landlords, tenants & contractor's
- Liaising with lettings agents
- Releasing deposits as and when necessary, ensuring all parties are regularly updated and providing advice regarding any disputes whilst looking to resolve amicably
As a Property Manager you should have:
- Experience managing a portfolio of AST residential properties
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A great telephone manner
- The desire to provide the outstanding customer service that this company prides itself on
- Good problem solving skills to deal with the wide variety of issues on properties that arise
- A positive approach and be highly motivated to work as a key part of this busy team
- Sound numerical and IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Veco or Fixflow property software would be an advantage but not essential
Please apply in the first instance by sending your CV as a Word document
People 4 Property are acting as an employment agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'