Property Manager - Salary up to £45K + benefits
A successful entrepreneurial company is looking to recruit a Property Manager to head up their Property Management department that manages the company's privately owned property portfolio predominantly in North West & Central London which comprises of circa 250 properties.
The property portfolio comprises of HMO's, self-contained flats, houses and commercial property.
As head of property management, you will have your own portfolio of residential property and be responsible for a team of property managers, manging portfolio's in the local area.
You should have experience in the following areas:
· Vacant properties / viewings
· HMO Licencing
· Maintenance - planned / cyclical
· Properties becoming available / advertising
· Rent arrears
· Lettings and management and a clear understanding of Assured Shorthold tenancies
· Maximising rental income and ensuring voids are kept to a minimum
· Driving continuous improvement in the property management proces
- Carrying out property inspections both planned and ad hoc
· Carrying out evictions and dealing with both the County Court and Bailiffs where necessary
· Managing and motivating a team
· Supporting staff to ensure tenants satisfaction and a compliant property management service
· A good understanding of property maintenance and overseeing in house contractors as well as third party contractors
· Dealing with ad hoc problems and unforeseeable situations
· Property management software packages
· Planning routine and reactive maintenance
· Regular liaison and reporting to the Company CEO
· Having leadership qualities as well as working effectively alone
· Ensuring properties are well maintained and costs are well controlled
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Handling complaints and providing solutions
· Familiar with local authority licencing requirements
To apply for this position, a full valid driving licence as well as a minimum of 5 years prior property management experience is essential. The core hours will be Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, although you may be required to work additional hours should it be necessary - we will require complete flexibility in this regard.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a large property company / landlord in managing their entire property portfolio as well as leading an in house team of property managers. This role is for someone who is both passionate and thrives in a fast paced environment acting like the owner of the business and effectively stepping into the shoes of the Landlord.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Property Agent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'