This is an excellent opportunity to join this highly-regarded private landlord with a large portfolio of luxury properties in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team in Pimlico.
To be considered for this position you should have at least 2 years’ experience as Property Manager with a London based residential estate agency. The role will involve carrying out property visits and some inventory work, following up with tenants and handling all deposit negotiations until release.
• At least 2 years’ Property Management experience
• Experience within a central London estate agency
• Strong knowledge of current legislation
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) and experience using Property Management software
• Ideally ARLA qualified
• Efficient and well organised
• Excellent customer service skills
• Team player.
The salary for this role will be an attractive £28,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'