A busy, independent, Estate Agency in Croydon require an experienced Property Manager to join their Lettings team. This is a fast-paced role offering variety, a friendly working environment.
To be considered for this role, previous experience working in lettings is essential. Ideally you’ll be an experienced Property Manager with an understanding of current legislation. My client is also happy to consider candidates with a background in property administration or lettings negotiation.
Working within a lovely team of Property Managers, responsibilities will include:
- Look after all aspects of designated portfolio
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Preparation of renewal documents
- Conducting mid-term inspections and checkouts, feeding back relevant information to the landlord
- Dealing with the move out process including negotiating the return of deposits
- Rent increases
- General office / lettings administration
- Maintaining regular contact with tenants and landlords
- Experience working in lettings / property management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to manage a busy and changing work load
- Good administrative skills, computer literate
- A full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Working Hours : Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Salary : Depending on Experience up to £25,000 + Commission
Please Apply today if you think this could be the ideal next opportunity afor you!
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'