At Urban Spaces we take a different approach to Lettings. Employing digital solutions to enhance our customers experience, we have removed the geographical constraints, allowing us to provide clients with unlimited support and accessibility without having to visit a branch.
Our property portfolio extends across London`s most fashionable postcodes. From converted libraries in Clerkenwell to iconic penthouses in Canary Wharf, our tenants desire stylish spaces to match their lifestyles.
We are currently looking for a Property Manager to join our central London lettings office based in Aldgate. The successful candidate will need to be outgoing, enthusiastic and hardworking in order to have what it takes to progress and succeed in a leading property company.We offer competitive salaries and a fun working environment.
The Role: Property Manager (reporting to the Operations Manager)
Our Property Managers are responsible for the love and care of the Urban Spaces Lettings Management Portfolio, ensuring all our properties are maintained to highest standards. The role will include pre and post tenancy condition checks, maintenance and compliance with all UK rental legislation. Property Managers are the main point of contact for our residents so must be dedicated to delivering the very best rental experience.
Our Property Managers are responsible for:
- Providing an excellent standard of customer service and building relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Protecting your landlord`s asset by recommending works to maintain and add value.
- Managing routine maintenance issues.
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants, contractors
- Arranging appropriate quotations, ensuring landlords' approval is received
- Ensuring all contractor invoices and utilities are paid promptly.
- Taking responsibility for Inventories and check in’s / check outs
- Ensuring regular mid-term visits are arranged
- Submitting maintenance reports to landlords and following up any identified issues
- Negotiate end of tenancy deposit releases.
- Liaising closely with the other Property Managers and accounts department
- Liaise with the Account Management team and coordinate pre-tenancy works as required.
- Ensure safety compliance and housing legislation is adhered to at all times.
Key Skills / Qualifications / Behaviours required:
- Ability to communicate effectively, build rapport and develop professional relationships
- Committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Charm, perseverance, enthusiasm and hunger to succeed
- Defining priorities and organising yourself to be effective
- Being diligent in all aspects of the role
- Diplomatic and empathetic professional approach
- Experienced in dispute resolution and problem solving
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 1 year residential Property Management experience
- ARLA qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act
- Willing to learn and desire to contribute to an innovative and forward-thinking business
- If you are looking for a challenging and exciting role then please apply.
- Competitive salary
- Career progression and career opportunities
- Company benefits and extras
Location: Aldgate, London
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm.
- Customer Care
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'