Job Title: Property Manager
Working Hours: Monday - Friday; 9am - 6pm
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 + 5% bonus
Training: ARLA training provided
Our client, is a leading independently owned estate agency back by a prominent property development group looking to hire a Property Manager to join friendly & experienced team. Our client have a very busy & modern 30+ employee office based in Central London. Their culture is one of support and always aim to deliver the highest level of customer support to Landlords, Tenants, Contractors and colleagues.
- To be the main point of contact for Tenants across the portfolio of approximately 120 units across London.
- To arrange mid tenancy inspections and ensure that any issues raised are highlighted to the Senior Property Manager.
- Ensuring that service charge and ground rent invoices are processed on receipt and funds are reserved as necessary.
- Dealing with contractual paperwork arising during the course of the Tenancy.
- To ensure rent arrears are kept to a minimum by dealing with issues arising in a timely manner and ensuring the Senior Property Manager is updated regularly on any potential arrears.
- To arrange the checkout and deposit release process form part of this role, including assessing the checkout for potential deposit deductions and communicating these to the Senior Property Manager.
- To be responsible for ensuring handovers on new build properties are arranged and all documents obtained
- Ensuring that utilities and council tax are informed of new tenancies and accounts are settled by the Tenant at the end of tenancies before the deposit is released.
- Understanding of the property management process with a proven background within property management.
- Upkeep of Qube with all notes and documentation as required.
- Professional approach and appearance.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong relationship building and problem solving skills.
- Complete any other tasks as required by the Customer Service Team Leader
Experience and qualifications:
- 1 years Residential Property Management experience.
- NFoPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management desirable (not essential).
- Good understanding of London’s residential property market.
- High IT literacy, preferably with experience on Qube/Aspasia deirable (not essential).
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'