- Greater London (based from home)
- Salary: 70% of all management fees (£60,000 to £90,000 and beyond)
- Monday to Friday (flexible working hours)
- No driving licence required
- Experienced and reliable supporting team
Our client is one of the largest Property companies in the UK and are a leading Property Management provider . They are now looking to hire a Property Manager to join their friendly and experienced team. Their culture is one of support and they always aim to deliver the highest level of customer service.
They have a very well established and loyal clientèle of and are looking for ambitious property managers who are looking for the next step.
This is an opportunity for you to own your own franchise and grow your business to earn extremely well. You will be supported by the Head Office with them taking care of all compliance, regulation, statements, accounts, block budgets, whilst also collecting maintenance and service charges.
You will receive full support and training from an experienced team and colleagues.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- You manage the properties
- You find and win new clients (with the help of company)
- You set the budgets
- You oversee repairs and maintenance
- You take care of your admin
- The company provide the central client accounting function
- The company make sure your business is compliant
- The company help you promote your business
- The company deliver ongoing training and support
- Able to support yourself financially for the first 6 months whilst your portfolio grows
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Good IT skills are essential
- Excellent customer care skills
- Organisational skills and time management
- Focused and motivated
- Able to communicate effectively, build rapport and develop professional relationships
- Well-presented and articulate
- Willing to learn and wanting to contribute
- IRPM qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act and RICS and ARMA guidelines
- Property Management
- block management
- leasehold management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'