Our clients are looking for a Property Manager to primarily deal with queries from landlords and tenants both electronically and by telephone (no face to face contact). Queries will mainly be maintenance based so our Property Manager will be arranging for contractors to visit the properties, dealing with quotations and pro-actively making sure that related repairs are completed properly. Therefore candidates must have previous experience in a problem solving environment ideally within Residential lettings itself. Applications from people currently working within Property Management will be given priority.
About our Client
Our clients are a highly respected and well established independent who opened their first office in Upminster in 1968 and due to continued growth now have more than twenty offices and departments covering Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying across most of Essex and into Central London.
About the Job
* Property Manager, Chelmsford, Essex
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
* Instruct approved contractors
* Check, authorise and post invoices
* Act as liaison between Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
* Respond to telephone and mail enquiries
* Submit reports to landlords
* Negotiate damages claims through TDS
Why you would like to work here
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Yearly awards given
* Annual staff events
* Actively support their local community
Basic salary of between £18,000 - £19,000 with a expected OTE of circa £20,000.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm, occasional Saturdays 9.00am to 5.30pm with a day off in lieu when worked
If you would like further information on this position, please contact the LCA team on , we look forward to hearing from you. Ref 17833
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'