Our client is a Property Management company who believe in delivering a quality service as well as value for money. They are based in Bracknell and are looking for a proactive and positive individual to join their team and in return they can offer strong career progression within property management.
- Preparing budgets, monitoring expenditure
- Implementing the planned & reactive maintenance programme
- Communicating with key stakeholders
- Monitor and achieve Key Performance Indicator targets
- Conduct regular planned site visits to ensure standards are upheld
- Manage the approval and appointment of all Contractors
- Ensure that health & safety legislation, policies and recommendations are adhered to at all times
- Organise, prepare and successfully lead Directors meetings, Resident meetings or AGMs
- Resolve any problems/complaints from residents, tenants and lessees effectively and diplomatically
- Report to the General Manager and Directors on a regular basis, covering all matters relating to each estate
- Degree preferable. A good standard of education is essential
- IRPM Part 1 will be required
- Other property qualifications (eg. RICS) are desirable
- 3 years+ relevant business/management experience
- While a background in estate management is desirable, your experience could be in a related property or customer management field
- Some experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost-efficiency
- Some working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance and repair projects
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent numeracy/analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
If you are interested in applying for this role then please call Laura on or email
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'