An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a Leading HA and Developer in their Stratford Office. The role is an ongoing temporary opportunity. The successful candidate will work a Mon - Fri working week, with a very competitive salary of £28,000 to £33,000 per annum (£14.50 - £16.50/hour PAYE)
A Leading HA and Developer based throughout London and the South.
As a Property Manager, you will:
- Look after a patch of 1200 properties - both Leasehold and General Need Properties
- Carry out Estate inspections - Inspect and grade communal areas and estates, raising and following up on appropriate corrective actions to customer resolution.
- Identify Estate Improvements - Identify opportunities to use the Neighbourhood Improvement Fund to further enhance the enjoyment of our estates for our customers.
- Estate and facilities management - Provide a responsive and efficient estate, block and facilities management service to ensure our resident's communal areas and neighbourhoods are pleasant, well-maintained and safe places to live.
- Service Charges - Understand all services and charges provided to estates, properties and communal areas and check the quality of services provided to ensure these represent value for money.
- ASB - Tackle and reduce the effects of anti-social behaviour on estates and in communal areas, dealing with issues such as abandoned vehicles, bulk rubbish, graffiti and misuse of communal areas.
- New Homes - Take responsibility for new homes handed over to the neighbourhood, including understanding services, facilities and charges.
PLEASE NOTE - those with strong relationship management/stakeholder engagement experience will be considered even without Property Management experience. This is a very customer centric role, and the company are looking for hard working problem solvers.
A successful candidate ideally will:
- Have experience in a housing role, either as a Property Manager or a similar role to it in the past
- Have a full-clean driving licence and access to a car
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly developed relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a Leading HA and Developer their Stratford Office. The role is an ongoing temporary opportunity. The successful candidate will work a Mon - Fri working week, with a very competitive salary of £28,000 to £33,000 per annum (£14.50 - £16.50/hour PAYE)
- "Property Management"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'