This is a Permanent position for a Property Manager to join a well established organisation based near Farnham.
This company based near Farnham is a growing organisation with a number of different subsidiaries.
The Property Manager position based near Farnham will involve the following tasks:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries
- Managing all property administration for a portfolio of commercial and residential properties
- Liaising with contractors to obtain quotes for work and materials
- Compliance with Section 20 legislation
- Processing tenancy changes
- Prepare rent income and expense schedules
- Issue Section 146 Lease Forfeiture Notices when required
- Process insurance policy renewals
- Management of vehicle fleet
- Resolving invoice queries
- Organising property inspections
The successful candidate for the Property Manager position will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a property administration role
- Experience of working with tenant and landlords
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
This is a Permanent position offering a competitive salary and company benefits.
Due to the location of the offices, you will need to be able to drive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'