Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance. They are currently looking for a Property Manager to join their office in Brighton.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have had a minimum of 2 years’ experience and be NFoPP level 3 qualified, however, this is not strictly essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to further your career with a reputable company that offer ongoing training and development, as well as fantastic rewards.
Your duties will include:
• Managing day to day repairs
• Up-selling certain products
• Managing checkouts and deposit negotiations
• Handling basic rent queries
• Issue of legal notices to end tenancies
• Knowledge of compliance issues such as EPC and gas regulations.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and procedures
• Ability to build relationships quickly with landlord and tenants
• A commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Confident on the phone
• Ability to up-sell.
The salary package for this role will be £22,000, plus a bonus incentive enabling you to earn a further £1,000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"