INTERVIEWS TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK
We are recruiting an outstanding Residential Lettings Property Manager to be based in our St.Albans office. If you are currently working as a Property Manager and have proven Property Management skills in the residential lettings arena, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing property company.
Purpose of Role
You will manage a portfolio of circa 250 rental properties owned by the company. You will have end-to-end responsibility for all aspects of letting the properties and ongoing property management.
You need to have a strong knowledge of tenancy law, dispute management and all current legislation. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a customer orientated service whilst ensuring that service standards are achieved within company policy, legislative and regulatory requirements.
You will be required to carry out property visits when required therefore you will need your own car for which mileage will be paid. (The property portfolio is located in North London.)
We are currently going paperless, which will involve significant revisions of our existing business processes. The role will involve revising our existing business processes accordingly.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
- Excellent problem solving capability.
- Very tech savvy
- Holding the NFoPP qualification is an advantage
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role you will need:
- at least 3 years property management expereince (ideally gained working with a large private Landlord or medium sized lettings agent)
live within commutable distance of St.Albans and North London and have a car.
Excellent opportunities for career progression within this rapidly growing firm.
Attractive salary and bonus scheme for achieving KPI's
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'