Our client requires a Property Manager to provide a property management service to holidaymakers and owners within the Lake District (South Lakes location).
This is a full time position with hours that include Saturdays paying £16,575 per annum.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the 'Property Management Service’ function to new & existing owners
- To source & interview new cleaners as required for all properties covered under the managed service contract
- To inform caretakers of their duties by telephone/email and in some cases, organise last minute cover for late bookings
- To arrange cover for cleaners on annual leave
- To undertake regular, weekly checks of all properties to ensure they are presented to the highest possible standards
- To complete all health & safety checks within each property as per company guidelines
- To complete reports highlighting and report any areas of concern and distribute reports accordingly
- To discuss any shortfalls with the caretaker and to arrange a review at a future date
- To review questionnaires and act upon any comments regarding caretaking
- To ensure all linen is recorded for each property, clearly marked and signed out to the allocated caretaker
- To ensure that caretakers are allocated 'Housekeeping keys’ and ensure the key report is maintained & up to date
- To take on other administrative duties which may be requested by the Office Manager when required.
- Experience in holiday letting industry/managed property services
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- 5 or more GCSE’s
- IT literate with good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & outlook
- Professional and credible demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills
- Face to face conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build relationships
Click apply to register your interest and contact us today.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Dispute Resolution
- Managed Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"