Picton West is working with a multi branch Independent Lettings and Estate Agency in Southampton and together we are recruiting for a Property Manager.
Duties for the Property Manager role include:
- Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls and visits from Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors to get maintenance issues quoted for and approved whilst keeping Tenants informed
- Organising tenancy renewals
- Managing Deposit returns and inventories
- Issuing instructions for safety and security checks, i.e. Gas Safety, and organising remedial works to be completed
- Dealing with any complaints or problems within an agreed time frame.
The ideal candidate will:
- ideally have experience of Property Management or Lettings
- have a good understanding of Lettings and Property Management Procedures and Legalities
- exhibit excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- have great communication skills.
- hold a current, clean driving licence
The successful Property Manager can expect a basic salary in the region of £20k plus company car.
If you are interested in hearing more please apply.
As we receive a lot of applications to our roles, if you have not heard from a member of our team within 48 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management