We are currently looking for a Property Manager to join a fantastic UK leading charity based in Northampton on a permanent basis. The role would suit an experienced Manger who’s previously managed property portfolios.
If you’re looking to join a small but busy team, are a driven and determined individual who is passionate about property management and enjoys a challenge then this might be the role for you!
- Work closely with the Head of Facilities to plan and develop property management strategies
- Maintain databases, create written reports and generate management documents
- Responsible for the maintenance of company buildings ensuring all repairs are carried out promptly and are recorded appropriately
- Liaise with contractors and external agencies to identify and set up new office accommodation
- Make sure Directors and Site Managers are aware of lease expiry dates, property policies and informing them of any potential building changes
- Carry out audits to check contractors are following health and safety procedures and construction regulations and provide support and advice when needed
- Previous experience in commercial office property management
- Effectively manages multiple projects and budgets
- Good working knowledge of health and safety and procurement practices
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Uses own initiative and has a proactive approach
If you would like the opportunity to work for a fantastic company and have previous property management experience please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job