To apply you must have a full clean driving licence and previous lettings experience.
08.45 to 17.45 Monday to Friday, in addition, the Saturday Rota is two on two off, Saturday hours are 10.00 to 14.00 only.
We are excited to recruit for a very busy agency in the centre of Leeds for an experienced Property Manager. We would like to speak with candidates who are proactive, ambitious, exceptionally well organised, and who deliver a great customer service experience.
- Manage the property portfolio to maximize office income including the retention of properties and clients.
- Manage all property maintenance issues promptly and efficiently avoiding unnecessary delays.
- Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works which need to be completed.
- Arrange repairs in order of priority and ensure strong and prompt communication with landlords is maintained.
- Ensure all managed properties comply with current legislation with regards to: gas safety, fire and furnishings, electrical safety, EPCs, HMO’s, non-resident landlords.
- Liaise with team members to ensure smooth check in/out processes.
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings to the Landlord and arranging remedial works and/or follow up visits if required.
- Deal with all renewal of tenancies and accompanying negotiations.
- Handle deposit returns and any dispute negotiations.
- Chase overdue rental payments.
We are looking to speak to candidate who can -
- Maintain the high level of service and quality standards set out
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Manage the property portfolio to maximize and retain clients.
- Ensure effective communication with all landlords and tenants always.
- Provide careful and considerate advice as and when necessary.
- To operate with the confines of the Housing Acts and Lettings legislation.
- To operate to the standards set by our regulatory bodies.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Electrical Safety
- Property Maintenance