Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm on Friday
Salary - £21,000 to £25,000 Basic (depending on experience)
You must have your own car and full driving licence.
Key responsibilities for a Property Manager:
- To carry out various property management tasks.
- Assist with the day to day management of the Lettings Portfolio
- Manage hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensure all client files are updated.
- Deal with landlords and tenants queries verbally and in written form
- Preparing agreements for landlords and tenants
- Negotiating contract renewals
- Preparing inventories, and daily correspondence
- Booking in Inventories, Gas Safety Certificates and professional cleans on properties
- Raise Works orders and process Invoices for maintenance works for contractors
- Book in and monitor maintenance jobs and deal with any Tenant and Landlord queries.
- Deal with end of tenancy process including deposit returns
- Keeping spreadsheets fully updated
- Regular inspect the maanged properties.
- Calm and organised
- Administration and information technology
- Being attentive to details
- Communication and negotiation
- Dressing and acting in a professional manner
- Being confident and responsible
- Working on your own initiative
- Making responsible decisions
- Being courteous to clients and co-workers
- Stress management and problem solving
Please apply today!
ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT ACTS AS A SPECIALIST PROPERTY RECRUITMENT COMPANY FOR THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROES MAY BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE
- Property Management
- Property Managers