Residential Property Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Our client are seeking a Residential Property Manager to deal with Residential AST tenanted properties. This is a very busy, fast pace role so it needs a person who can multi task and stay focused, be organised and remain calm under pressure.
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Ensure that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate time-scale
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Provide management information when required
- Must have a good command of written and verbal English
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Software packages, such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ideally have experience of using CFP Winman or other similar Property Management Software packages as cross training will be provided if necessary
- Ideally be ARLA qualified or willing to undertake study to obtain ARLA qualification
- Must have at least 2 year experience working in Residential Lettings and/or Property Management
- Have the ability to keep calm under pressure
This vacancy is being managed by Nick Ricketts at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Specialists in Estate Agents / Estate Agency Recruitment - Sales Negotiators, Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers, Surveyors, Lettings Managers, Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Residential Branch Managers, Assistant Manager, Property Listers, Block Managers, Lettings Administrators, Branch Secretaries, Commercial Negotiators and a variety of other roles.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2016.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management